Custom Search

Friday, July 30, 2010

OH WOW

It has been quite some time since I have wrote in my blog. Well a lot has changed in my life since then. I am back from Iraq and working full time at the job I had beofre I left. I am feeling somewhat wierd though. I mean I am healthy and all but every since I turned 29 years old, I look at things in a whole new perspective. It is so wierd.

Its like before I turned 29, I saw things for what they were. I hardly ever looked too deeply into things. Now I am not satisfied unless I dig deep in to every aspect of my life. I wonder if age has anything to do with it. Who knows. I am happy to still be here and posess the knowledge to have just interesting and deep thoughts. I now must come up with an interesting and intriguing blog for the masses. Hmmm Whatshould I write about. Maybe my experiences as a Law Enforcement Officer. Now that could get real interesting. I'm not big on politics. But I do have my opinions.

Maybe I could give advice on how to ride a bike or clean a house or drive a car. LOL I am sure that there have been many others who have done the same already. I do think that talking about my career and how a person could get started in it and how they could lose in it, would be an awesome topic. What do ya think? I may give it a shot. Who knows what may come out of this head of mine. Well hopefully my next Blog will be more interesting. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment